Friday, March 27, 2009

Registering....or playing around?????



This past Monday my sister and I headed out for a full day...wedding details NEVER seem to end!!!


We went to Roseville to get some lanterns then to Target to register.


She was real excited at first...going up and down up and down every single isle!!


Choseing fun and diffrent things for her cozy little home


even big things....
Then when it came to which one of the 20 irons do i want????
she was confused:)

Soooo she just started shooting..... :)
and after all the running up the hill, back down, to the material store twice, and everything else
she made me drive and she conked out!! NO FAIR :)

But....hey....at least its done.... THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

4 back at ya:

Courtney Leigh James :) said...

ha ha! I love it!!

Rev. and Mrs. Zotzman's Blog said...

Aawww...I am so glad that you all are having fun!! Angel is so cute, lol....the classical "I don't know look" in the little kid voice she always does,(iron picture) how precious! :)

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

wish I could be there to help her. give her a hug from me.

Ayla said...

AHH Tina i sure will....wedding plans are comin along great! the shower is on the 18th so now plannin that...love to all there
Ayla