Monday, November 17, 2008

MarineWorld

This last Saturday my mom, Tiff, her two boys, my three brothers, Cody, Tam and I all set out for Marine World for a day full of fun!! We only rode a couple rides, Medusa 3 times, Voodoo 1 time, V2 1 time and Roar 1 time:) but we did watch the dolphin show and the whale show. sat in the splash zone both times but only got luck at the whale show:o) (as you can see in the videos)

So here are some highlights of our day....

Tam Vince and Cody waiting for the show to start

The new supers:0)

Tam and I


Cody(i finally got him to smile)

My Christmas stocking (I wish)




This is the second splash we got from the whale...Vince didn't want to get it co he went for higher ground:o)


The dolphin and whale jumping together


The whale singing


This when we got wet. I had to sort of move the camera so IT didn't get wet:)


This was so funny we stood around for like almost an hour watching these people dance.

1 back at ya:

TRC Rockers said...

You know you're old school when you call it Marine World. My kids always correct me, "Six Flags Discovery Kingdom"!!!! Sheesh, ok ok! LOL