Thursday, May 15, 2008

Home of the Free, Home of the Brave, and Home of the SAFE!

My Uncle Kevin is Home from Iraq!
Since November 2007 my uncle has been in Iraq serving our country on his 3rd tour. His first tour ended quickly due to the sudden death of one of his twins, Chloe Bella, on December 27,2005. Then having to leave again after only a few months later for his 2nd tour which lasted 6 long months. He has been awarded many different awards and has certainly earned his high rank. Leaving for his 3rd tour in November I was very proud of what he was doing but very fearful for his safety. But I know a God who can keep each and everyone of us safe even in the hardest places! Now that he is home safe, I am soo thankful to God for his shield of protection that was around him, and for answering my prayers to bring him home safe and speedily.
I give honor to all our brave men and women who are giving their lives so we can live in this wonderful and free land!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

1 back at ya:

MissionsAngel said...

Awesome post! Papa would sure enough be proud of his family!