Saturday, March 1, 2008

Going Away Party Cake!



Read the cake first:
Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:
Wal-Mart Employee: "Hello 'dis Wal-Mart's, how can I help you?" Customer: "Yes, I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week." Wal-Mart Employee: "Wha tchu want on the cake?" Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne." ...and underneath that: "We will miss you".
Sad but true. This actually happened!

2 back at ya:

V said...

Hahaha ayla that's hilarious!!! oh my word!

j.elle said...

OMW that is hilarious!!! I can't believe that actually happened. LOL.

Ayla,
I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you Friday night. Thank you again for all your help!
Ya'll are so sweet!
It was so awesome to meet you. Hope to see you sometime in Canada. Enjoy your experience in Israel.

Always,
Jael